Long day at work, Amy gave her first journal club and it was a great success, of course I still gave her a very hard time in front of my students--always take the opportunity to instill fear, especially since it is still very early on. Finally made my way to Pathmark for groceries--only to find that it is large, but still very ghetto. Will resort to free parking at Key Foods by work. Boiling some drumsticks for chicken stock AND chicken salad. My first culinary venture with the magic bullet which my wonderful boyfriend so graciously purchased for me several weeks ago. I just realized today that we forgot to get the a/c unit from my parents house when we were in MD last week. I finally get a second to breathe while I do some work and sip some of this pleasant zinfandel. I was very tempted to rip into my white in the fridge cuz it is pretty hot in my apt with all the cooking, but I should save it for when Peter is present. I am going to start dinner around 9:30--sausages/ mushroom / celery/ onions/ spicy sauce/ pasta.
Alcohol: 13%
Country of Origin: USA
Region: California
Vineyard: Rancho Zabaco
Paid: $9.99 for 750 mL @ Shawn's Wine & Spirits
Recommended by: the bull